Holding On to Hope: A Pathway through Suffering to the Heart of God - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Shunning platitudes and easy answers, Guthrie deals head-on with the issues experienced by those going through suffering and loss. Drawing upon the biblical story of Job and the experience of losing her infant daughter Hope, Nancy takes her fellow sufferers by the hand and guides them on a pathway through pain---straight to the heart of God. Holding On To Hope offers an uplifting perspective, not only for those experiencing monumental loss but also for anyone going through difficulty and failure. Guthrie's story of losing her daughter is woven beautifully throughout, adding richness and credibility to her words. Includes study guide for individual or small group use.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2015
We can never plan for the unexpected turns of this life that sometimes lead to great personal suffering. Sometimes that suffering can overshadow everything and threaten to pull us under. Nancy Guthrie knows what it is to be plunged into lifes abyss. Framing her own story of staggering loss and soaring hope with the biblical story of Job, she takes you by the hand and guides you on a pathway through painstraight to the heart of God. Holding On to Hope offers an uplifting perspective, not only for those experiencing monumental loss, but for anyone going through difficulty and failure. (Includes an 8-week study on the book of Job for readers who want to dig deeper into what the Bible says about dealing with suffering and grief.)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Comfort/Sympathy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues