Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Stressing our sinful state as the thing that separates us from God, this tract is excerpted from Max Lucado's book He Chose the Nails. While not defining what 'believing' means or entails, not advocating a repentant faith, and not stressing Christ as either Savior or Lord, the text clearly defines what sin is.
Number of Pages: 4
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 5.25 X 3.50 (inches)|
3:16 Los Números de la Esperanza, 25 Tratados (3:16 The Numbers of Hope, 25 Tracts)Max LucadoCrossway / 2008 / Other$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)
Max Lucado (MA, Abilene Christian University) serves as the minister of preaching at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, and is a best-selling author and speaker. His award-winning books have been translated into more than fifty-four languages and he has been named one of the most influential leaders in social media by The New York Times. Max lives in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife, Denalyn, and has three daughters and one granddaughter.
Titi GordyPuerto RicoAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Me gusta este producto..January 18, 2011Titi GordyPuerto RicoAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Es muy buen producto,para envangelizar a las personas.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Tracts
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Tracts >> General
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Spanish
- Spanish >> Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Spanish >> Church Supplies