Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 264
Vendor: Bethlehem Books
Publication Date: 1999
Cindy5 Stars Out Of 5February 9, 2007CindyMy 11yr old daughter is reading this book, recommended by our homeschool curriculum. She is so excited when she reads about Biblical figures in the novel. The book has helped make the Bible come alive for her.
Jean4 Stars Out Of 5June 10, 2001JeanAnother excellent historical novel by Bethlehem Books! This story is definitely a page-turner, with many twists and turns in the plot. I was amazed at how well the author drew me into the ancient world, and led me into an understanding of how people thought and felt (as well as lived their daily lives). In fact, my only concern is that it's TOO accurate for younger readers (below middle school), since violent raids, war, and child sacrifice were a part of this culture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Bethlehem Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Historical Fiction
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.