- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Derived from Gregg Allisons magisterial Historical Theology, this digital resource provides a concise overview of Christian worship as it developed throughout the churchs history. Liturgy, sacraments, the regulative principle, the theology of worship, elements of worshipall of these and more are covered in this concise history. Readers wanting a handy reference resource to the full story of Christian worship from beginning to end will appreciate Allisons careful and fair-minded overview.
Gregg Allison (PhD) is Professor of Christian Theology at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky where he teaches systematic theology. Previously he served on Cru staff at the University of Notre Dame and overseas in Italy and the Italian-speaking region of Switzerland. He is a pastor of Sojourn Community Church, and is the theological strategist for Sojourn Network, a church planting network of about thirty churches. He is the author of Historical Theology: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine; Sojourners and Strangers: The Doctrine of the Church; and Roman Catholic Theology and Practice: An Evangelical Assessment.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology