Add To Cart
History Transition Guide Volume 2
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Veritas Press Omnibus curriculum is an academically rigorous program that requires students to think critically and make connections across schools of thought and across history.
Help prepare your students to jump into a Great Books-based program like Omnibus with the "History Transition Guide Vol 2: Explorers through the Present" (Volume 1 is sold-separately, or both are available as a set). It's perfect for students who have not studied history chronologically, or could use a year for a thorough historical review before diving into a more advanced curriculum.
Designed for use with the book Pages of History Volume II (which is one of the required resources for this guide), this resource will help guide students through each lesson and session. Lessons include discussion questions, comprehension questions, flashcard questions, literature questions, and projects such as mapwork exercises or worksheets. A midterm exam and line-listed answer key are provided. 91 pages, softcover. This book covers one semester. Grade 6.
This lesson plan includes instructions for using the following curriculum components (which are not included and must be obtained separately):
- Pages of History Volume 2: Blazing New Trails
- Veritas Press Explorers to 1815 Flashcards
- Veritas Press 1815 to Present Flashcards
- Alone Yet Not Alone by Tracy Leininger Craven
- Children of the Covered Wagon by Mary Jane Carr
- First Voyage to America by Christopher Columbus
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
- Of Plymouth Plantation by William Bradford, edited by Samuel Eliot Morison
- Sergeant York and the Great War by Alvin York
- With Lee in Virginia by GA Henty
Vendor: Veritas Press
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.