- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2014
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to succeed in AQA GCSE Modern World History.
How this revision guide helps you:
- It condenses each topic into easy-to-revise chunks
- There is a revision task for each chunk of content to make sure you have understood and learnt the key information
- Key term boxes help you learn the essential vocabulary
- Exam Practice provides sample exam questions for each topic - and you can check your answers online
- Exam tips explain how to approach each kind of sample question and help you avoid the most common mistakes people make in their exams
This second edition is for the revised specification for first examination in Summer 2015.
Ben Walsh is an experienced GCSE history teacher, a senior examiner with a major examination board, a best-selling author and a celebrated expert in the use of digital technology in history teaching.
As well as writing best selling books for GCSE Modern World History he has been the key developer of the highly praised Learning Curve online exhibitions for the National Archives and he has blazed a trail in the use of digital video archives in the teaching of GCSE history.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> World History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download