or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Fast Track: World History: Essential Review for AP, Honors, and Other Advanced Study - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2021
Series: High School Subject Review
Stock No: WW113505EB
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important events, people and concepts in world history
• Maps, timelines, and charts for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: World History include:
• The Paleolithic era
• Early and Classical civilizations
• The Byzantine Empire
• China, Japan, and India
• The Renaissance
• The Enlightenment
• American and French Revolutions
• World Wars I and II
• The Cold War
... and more!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Test Preparation >> AP
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> World History
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.