- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Galore Park
Publication Date: 2014
This book contains answers to all questions featured in the accompanying textbook History for Common Entrance: Britain and Empire 1750-1914, which ensures a thorough understanding of the 'Britain and Empire' element of the Common Entrance exam syllabus.
- Endorsed by ISEB
- Corresponds to chronological order of textbook
- Features example answers for marking guidance
- Includes ISEB Common Entrance mark scheme
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- History for Common Entrance: Britain and Empire 1750-1914
- History for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions
- History for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Answers
- History for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide
- History for Common Entrance: Medieval Realms Britain 1066-1485
- History for Common Entrance: The Making of the UK 1485-1750
Suitable for ISEB 13+ History exams from Autumn 2013 onwards.
Answers are available as a PDF download.