Access to History for the IB Diploma: Independence Movements / Digital original - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2013
Ensure your students have access to the authoritative, in-depth and accessible content of this series for the IB History Diploma.
This series for the IB History Diploma has taken the clarity, accessibility, reliability and in-depth analysis of our best-selling Access to History series and tailor-made it to better fit the IB learner's needs. Each title in the series provides depth of content, focussed on specific topics in the IB History guide, and examination guidance on different exam-style questions - helping students develop a good knowledge and understanding of the topic alongside the skills they need to do well.
- Ensures students gain a good understanding of the IB History topic through an engaging, in-depth, reliable and up-to-date narrative - presented in an accessible way.
- Helps students to understand historical issues and examine the evidence, through providing a wealth of relevant sources and analysis of the historiography surrounding key debates.
- Gives students guidance on answering exam-style questions with model answers and practice questions
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download