Email me when this product is available.
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Dover Publications
|Publication Date: 2015|
This wonderful workbook introduces second graders to dozens of important people: presidents, civil rights leaders, explorers, writers, sports stars, scientists, and more!
This workbook promotes:
√ Critical thinking
√ Research skills
√ Vocabulary building
• Fascinating facts about Susan B. Anthony, Thomas Edison, Barack Obama, and many others
• Includes timelines, word scrambles, color-by-numbers, and biography-writing exercises
• Entertaining activities also help students explore their own family tree
• A certificate of completion ends each section
• Perforated pages for easy removal
Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material.