- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2017
Once upon a time, marriage was forever. It was a covenant that knit one man and one woman together. This weaving made both stronger, nobler, and more vibrant expressions of who they were created to be. They were better together than either had been on their own. The wedding ceremony was but a beginning. It was the gateway to build their happily ever after. Each choice and action was designed to construct the life their union represented. Husband and wife walked into the great unknown with hearts, hands, and voices intertwined to express the love of their Creator. How did we lose touch with this profound love story?
In The Story of Marriage, John and Lisa Bevere invite you to rediscover God's original plan. Whether you're married, single, or engaged, your story is a part of His. Interactive book includes:
- Daily devotionals
- Questions for group discussion
- Tools for mapping your dream marriage
- Steps for writing your story well.
John Bevere and his wife, Lisa, are the founders of Messenger International. A minister and best-selling author, John delivers messages of uncompromising truth with boldness and passion. His desire is to support the local church and resource leaders regardless of location, language, or financial position. To this end, his resources have been translated into over 90 languages, and millions of copies have been given away to pastors and leaders worldwide. When hes home, John tries to convince Lisa to take up golf and spends time with his four sons, daughter-in-law, and grandbabies.
Lisa Bevere's authentic, passionate, and hilarious approach weaves profound biblical truths with practical application. Her books—which include Fight Like a Girl, Lioness Arising, and Girls with Swords—are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband, John, are best-selling authors and the founders of Messenger International, in Palmer Lake, Colorado. She is a grandmother and Sicilian mother of four sons.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family