UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF PHYSICS with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Physics Unlocked focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of physics. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of physics, from mechanics to magnetic fields. Don't feel locked out!
Everything You Need to Know About Physics.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Bonus chapter on modern physics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 340+ hands-on practice questions in the book and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding, plus extended, step-by-step solutions for all drill questions online
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Physics 1, 2, and C Exams and the SAT Physics Subject Test
High School Physics Unlocked covers:
• One- and Multi-dimensional Motion
• Forces and Mechanics
• Energy and Momentum
• Gravity and Satellite Motion
• Waves and Sound
• Electric Interactions and Electric Circuits
• Magnetic Interactions
• Light and Optics
... and more!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.