UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF CHEMISTRY with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Chemistry Unlocked focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of chemistry. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of chemistry, from atoms to alpha radiation. Don't feel locked out!
Everything You Need to Know About Chemistry.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Guided examples of how to solve problems for common subjects
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 165+ hands-on practice questions, seeded throughout the chapters and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Chemistry Exam and the SAT Chemistry Subject Test
High School Chemistry Unlocked covers:
• Building blocks of matter
• Physical behavior of matter
• Chemical bonding
• Chemical reactions
• Acids and bases
• Organic chemistry
... and more!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.