UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF BIOLOGY with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Biology Unlocked focuses on giving you a wide range of lessons to help increase your understanding of biology. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to a look at the way biology affects your life every day. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of biology, from molecules to mammals. Don't feel locked out!
Everything You Need to Know About Biology.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of the ins and outs of key biology topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Guided examples of how to solve problems for common topics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 100+ hands-on practice questions, seeded throughout the chapters and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Biology Exam and the SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
High School Biology Unlocked covers:
• The Nature of Science
• Biomolecules and Processing the Genome
• Cells and Cellular Energy
• The Human Body
• Biological Evolution
... and more!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.