Hiding in the Hallway: Anchoring Yourself as an MK - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
Written specifically to missionary teens, Hiding in the Hallways offers MKs a biblical context for their faith in light of their unique circumstances, challenges, and opportunities. Filled with personal anecdotes, former MK Jeanne Harrison champions gospel relevancy and the need for MKs to continue to filter their lives through a biblical worldview. Covering seven main areas relevant to the missionary teen life both on and off the missions field, this book also includes a chapter for parents to help foster discussion with their teens.
Jeanne Harrison grew up as a missionary kid in the Philippines. A frequent blogger and author, Jeanne is passionate about sharing her experiences and wisdom with potential world changers. She lives with her husband, Clint, and their four daughters in Macon, Georgia, where Clint serves as an executive pastor at a local church. When shes not writing or changing diapers, Jeanne loves to teach, hang out with students, drink coffee on the back deck with Clint, and play a whole lot of ping-pong.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting