Hidden Talents - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
This book started as personal memoirs, so that L. E. Dahlke could someday sift through the rubble of his shattered life and hopefully make sense of it all. In a single afternoon his life came crashing down. Less than six months later, he found himself sitting in a friend's house where he was staying, looking down the barrel of a pistol. He didn't even have the guts to pull the trigger. He found himself alone and searching, extremely angry and bitter. The people and circumstances that brought him extreme pain have forced him to explore Christianity. With this, he has learned how to become what his wife and family need and desire, and what every church hopes for in a man. Perfection? Not a chance. Just a man who loves God and loves people. How are you doing? Think about it.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational