- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
This book although full of stories taken from a childhood spent in the country and family life in the city is really about the frustrations and triumphs that are part of the human experience. These true stories will make you laugh one minute and cry the next as you read the scenarios taken from the interaction among people, animals, and the weather. They are all stitched together with lessons taken from God's Word.
- fascinating stories from farm life in the fifties;
- lessons learned and rites of passage;
- snapshots of a country family;
- praise for the Creator;
- lessons about marriage and divorce;
- fun with children and grandchildren;
- a testimony from a lifelong relationship with God.