or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Helping Victims of Sexual Abuse: A Sensitive Biblical Guide for Counselors, Victims, and Families - eBook|
By: Lynn Heitritter, Jeanette Vought
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Bethany House
|Publication Date: 2006|
Stock No: WW12506EB
JEANETTE VOUGHT, PhD, is the executive director and founder of Christian Recovery Center. She is a licensed psychologist, licensed marriage and family therapist, a licensed social worker, and a certified criminal justice specialist. She and her husband make their home in Minnesota.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.