Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Help Your Kids with Music is a step-by-step visual guide to music theory.
Help Your Kids with Music is the perfect primer to help students gain a solid foundation in music, no matter their age, skill level, or instrument.
Help Your Kids with Music clearly explains key concepts in five step-by-step chapters:
- The Basics explains the types of instruments, notation for keyboard and stringed instruments, the "musical alphabet," and counting a beat.
- Rhythm covers the length of notes and rests, as well as basic rhythms and meters, phrasing, syncopation, tempo, and using a metronome.
- Tone and Melody includes everything a student needs to know about tones and how they work together to build a melody.
- Chords and Harmony shows how intervals work together and includes examples for horn and woodwind instruments.
- Form and Interpretation helps students understand how musical form can aid appreciation and interpretation for classical, jazz, blues, and other musical styles.
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 7.63 (inches)|
Theory Time for Grade One - Theory Fundamentals WorkbookTheory Time / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.95Save 15% ($1.46)
Music Theory Book 1 Student Book (Grades 3 & 4)Abeka / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.60
"Every page of the book…creates a welcoming and familiar atmosphere for learning about a potentially intimidating subject." – GeekDad