Help Wanted: Get, Keep & Grow New Volunteers - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Nothing will create high blood pressure faster than a room full of kids and no leader on Sunday morning. Not having enough volunteers is a pain point for every ministry leader. However, no one feels it more deeply than a kidmin or student ministry leader. So how can you be more effective at recruiting more volunteers? The secret to a great volunteer recruiting system is spelled W-O-R-K. While there are no shortcuts to finding great volunteers and lots of them, there are some basics that can make the difference between effective and ineffective recruiting. All great work begins with a plan. Finding enough volunteers won't happen overnight. But if you avoid the four volunteer recruiting myths, make a plan according to the six principles found in this book and work that plan each day you will begin to see God raise up leaders to lead kids and students in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry