- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2015
A small book helping people who care for loved ones with Alzheimer's. A diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease for someone we love can fill us with fear. Alzheimer's robs people of their lives and dignity, and leaves grief and agony in its wake. How can we honor God when faced with this? This booklet will help you understand Alzheimer's, learn about its practical implications, and, by meditating upon God's Word, submit to God's perfect will and find peace and joy along the journey.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns