- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2008
Bishop T.D. Jakes provides comforting hope and practical ways for all people, including Christians, to get up after they have fallen. Everyone falls from time to time; and the cause of the fall is not as important as what we do while we are down and how we get back up. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). Learn some of these important life lessons: Why pride and selfishness will lead to destruction. How to be content. The temptation to be self-sufficient. Like the woman in the television commercial, we must put aside fear, pride, or embarrassment and call out for help. We must learn not only how to ask for help, but Whom to ask. After all, help is just a breath away.
T.D. Jakes is the author of many best-selling books. His daily morning show, The Potter's Touch, and his weekly broadcast, The Potter's House, air on Trinity Broadcasting and Black Entertainment Network in the U.S., Europe, and South America. Bishop Jakes is the founder and pastor of Potter's House, where he ministers to an interracial congregation of more than 26,000 members.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth