Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
If you would like to learn Hebrew so you can study your Bible better, but you don't have two years for seminary courses, Hebrews for the Rest of Us will teach you the basics in 21 easy-to-follow lessons. This Study Pack includes one DVD with 21 lessons on 3 DVDs (approx. 20 minutes each) and one companion book.
Note: If you are watching these videos in a group, additional books can be purchased individually (SKU: 277095).
Number of Pages: 304
|Publication Date: 2017|
The Hebrew for the Rest of Us Pack contains everything you need to learn the essentials of biblical Hebrew. Developed by Hebrew scholar and teacher Lee M. Fields, this revolutionary crash-course on "Hebrew for the rest of us" will acquaint you with the fundamentals of the language and deepen your understanding of God's Word. The resources in this pack will teach you how to:
- Recite the Hebrew alphabet
- Read and pronounce Hebrew words
- Learn the Hebrew noun and verbal system
- Conduct effective Hebrew word studies
- Decipher why translations are different
- Read better commentaries
- Understand the information displayed by bible software
The Hebrew for the Rest of Us Pack includes:
- Hebrew for the Rest of Us. This bestselling textbook is designed with the learner in mind, its workbook-like format takes you through exercises to help you gauge how well you have learned the content.
- Hebrew for the Rest of Us Video Lectures. This DVD features 21 chapter-by-chapter video lectures that go through the content of the textbook, which amounts to almost 8 hours of video content.
The Hebrew for the Rest of Us Pack will help you gain a sound knowledge of basic Hebrew, and you will learn how to use tools that will add muscle to your Bible studies.