- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Lee M. Fields is a trained Hebrew scholar with a PhD from Hebrew Union College. He is Professor of Bible and Theology at Mid-Atlantic Christian University (formerly Roanoke Bible College), in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
learner5 Stars Out Of 5Like the workbook presentation and exercisesOctober 7, 2011learnerI am taking a class - "Intro to Biblical Hebrew" and this is our text. I knew nothing about the language. We are having class 4 tomorrow and I am amazed at how much I have already "soaked up" through use of this text (and my instructor).
Joan4 Stars Out Of 5February 16, 2009JoanI loved Bill Mounce's "Greek for the Rest of Us". So, I had high hopes that "Hebrew for the Rest of Us" would be the equivalent. It is, however, it lacks one of the strengths that GRU had which is an accompanying cd rom of lectures. I'm hoping this will be offered in a future edition. All in all, "Hebrew for the Rest of Us" is invaluable because it is a simpler approach to understanding Biblical Hebrew than any other text I have found.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Hebrew >> Hebrew Word Study & Tools
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference