- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2011
In this new volume, the authors of the bestselling Christmas Miracles, The Magic of Christmas Miracles, Mothers' Miracles, and A Gift of Miracles share more than thirty of the most transcendent and mystical true stories they have encountered of ordinary people whose lives were transformed by wondrous events, including:
- "An Angel's Hand": A struck car spins wildly, sending the passenger door and seat belt flying. Yet the girl in the passenger seat is unhurt—miraculously held in place.
- "A Path Through the Wilderness": Fleeing to freedom, a mother and son are led safely through a mine-infested forest by a blessed nighttime apparition.
- "Thanks, Tad": A child receives visits from the grandfather who died years before she was born.
- "Matchmaker in Heaven": A mysterious red-haired woman has some surprising insights into the personal ads.
- "A Shaving Cream Surprise": A husband sends a tender message to his grieving widow.
"Miracles come more often than we might suppose," the authors write, "and it's very likely that every family has at least one story they could tell. Each small miracle seems to come as part of a greater plan, to accomplish a thing of worth, to help change a life, in addition to offering comfort. Heavenly miracles—proof of God's love and involvement in our lives—are all around us." Let Heavenly Miracles enrich your heart, mind, and soul and remind us all that miracles do, indeed, happen.