What on Earth Do We Know about Heaven?: 20 Questions and Answers about Life after Death - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2013
There's been a curious upsurge in interest about the afterlife lately, but we're too often limited in our concept of heaven. The reality is we all do have questions about heaven: What does a resurrected person look like? What does a resurrected earth look like? Do we get our heart's desire in heaven? In What on Earth Do We Know about Heaven?, Randal Rauser considers twenty thought-provoking questions, each of which winds back to the core concept of heaven: what it is and what it isn't. Rauser uses Scripture to remind us that God's ultimate purpose is that the whole creation will be transformed and renewed, guiding readers through a vision of a glorious afterlife, consisting of a perfected earth, perfected bodies, perfected human culture, and perfected relationships.
Randal Rauser (PhD, King's College London) is associate professor of historical theology at Taylor Seminary, Edmonton, Canada. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including God or Godless?, Finding God in the Shack, and The Swedish Atheist, the Scuba Diver, and Other Apologetic Rabbit Trails. He is a popular speaker who seeks to bring the truth of Scripture to bear on today's real-life issues. He lives in Alberta and blogs at RandalRauser.com.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
njcorny1 Stars Out Of 5Dont waste your moneyFebruary 15, 2017njcornyQuality: 5Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1This book is written from a purely humanistic viewpoint. Very little biblical support for the author's answers. In fact, at one point he says that the Bible might not even be interpreted properly. I was looking for some Biblical answers about heaven, not the author's wishful thinking. File this book in the Joel Osteen pile.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: can you read ebooks on laptop OFF of the internet connection?
Yes, if you download the eBook to Adobe Digital Edition program, you can read while you are not connected to the internet.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality