- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Is Heaven Real? It seems this is an eternal question; one that is as relevant today as at any time in history. This much-debated topic has spurred untold numbers of books, blogs, discussions, and sermons but in the end, what matters most is what the Bible says about heaven. This ebook is the place to turn to find the answer. Packed with carefully selected scripture from the popular New International Version (NIV) of the Bible, Is Heaven Real? also includes fascinating and reassuring quotations from trusted contemporary and ancient authors. Broken into sections, this ebook guides you through the big questions: What and where is heaven? What can I expect after death? What does the Bible say about the experience of this mysterious, wonderful place? So dig in, read what the Bible reveals about heaven, and spend a few minutes meditating on what it means for your lifehere and now, today.
Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as the NIV Womens Devotional Bible. General editor of the Women of Faith Study Bible and A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study Series, she is the author of the Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible and coauthor of the bestselling Read With Me Bible. Jean and her husband, John, have three children and eight grandchildren. They live in Allendale, Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality