- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Derived from Wayne Grudems perennial bestseller, Systematic Theology, this digital short presents in detail the Bibles teaching on heaven and hell. In the wake of debates about Gods judgment and the afterlife, Grudems clarity and accessibility will help readers to better understand what the Bible says on these important topics and why it matters for their faith. Both instructional and edifying, Heaven and Hell is an accessible resource on core elements of historic Christian doctrine.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions