Heaven and the Angels - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2014
H. A. Baker (1881-1971) and his wife were missionaries to Tibet from 1911 to 1919 before returning to their home in America for several years, believing their missionary days were over due to sickness. But God soon called them to China, to the southwest corner of the Yunnan province. There they settled in a little town called Kotchiu that was home to brigand robbers and said to be the worst town in all of China. In the midst of sinful surroundings, the Bakers let God's light shine. The Bakers soon became conscious of the many beggar boys who were starving and dying in the streets. They decided to open the Adullam Home, providing a shelter for these poor homeless children. There were forty boys in the home when a great miracle took place and God poured out His Spirit, revealing the secrets of heaven, hell, and spiritual beings to the orphans. H. A. Baker wrote of these events in his classic book Visions Beyond the Veil.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational