- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 448
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Get ready for life after death.
Combining three books that together have sold nearly 1 million copies, Heaven and the Afterlife gives you Erwin Lutzers best reflections on eternity and what it means for you today.
The trilogy includes:
- One Minute After You Die. A simple and moving explanation of what the Bible teaches about death, this book makes you consider a sobering truth: one minute after you die, your life will not be over. Rather, it will be just beginningin a place of unimaginable bliss or indescribable gloom. Are you ready for that moment?
- How You Can Be Sure You Will Spend Eternity with God summarizes the Bibles teaching on salvation, answering questions like, "What role do I play in my own salvation? Can I lose my salvation if I commit a serious sin? What if I doubt that Im saved?"
- Your Eternal Rewards. This book explores the often-overlooked Scriptures about reward and judgment for Christians, answering questions like, "How will believers be judged? Do rewards for faithfulness vary? If heaven is perfect, why do rewards even matter?"
Together these books will help you live faithfully today, readying you for that final hour when you meet your Maker.
"Heaven and the Afterlife: The Truth about Tomorrow and What it Means for Today by Erwin W. Lutzer caught my attention as I sat at my Mother's bedside while she was fighting her battle with cancer.
There are three books combined into this one book...
1. One Minute After You Die 2. How You Can Be Sure You Will Spend Eternity with God 3. Your Eternal Rewards
The author uses scripture to let us know what Jesus has to say on these subjects. This book is a very LOUD wake-up call for everyone. Full of information on what the BIBLE and JESUS tell us waits on the other side. We can't change our mind after having arrived, we must do that here. The author lets us know, by using scripture, how to KNOW where we will spend eternity.
This can be both an encouraging book for Christians, or scary for non-believers when you get a glimpse of what awaits.
I highly recommend this book to everyone as I want to see everyone in Heaven someday.
I received an ARC (advanced readers copy) from Moody Publishers & NetGallery in exchange for my honest review."
Reviewed by Kimberly Scott on NetGalley, Feb 29, 2016