- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Now more than ten years later, Sheila understands what it's like to be wounded. It has been the passion of her heart to study what God's Word has to say about this and then share her liberty with other hurting souls. Divided into three sections (Healing, Spiritual Warfare, and Relationship), The Heartache No One Sees offers you practical steps not only to receive the healing that God offers but also to maintain the ground that Christ has restored to you.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Do you belong to the "silent community of the broken," hiding your pain under a veneer of busyness and perfection?
Sheila Walsh, best-selling author, popular Women of Faith® speaker, and gifted recording artist, has a God-given passion for reaching out to women who are privately carrying around broken hearts. she knows what they are going through because she used to be one of them.
- Are you lonely but too ashamed to open up?
- Are you a victim of well-meaning friends who have told you to get over it?
- Have you tried to heal yourself, to tidy up your pain with a quick fix?
- Is there a voice inside you saying that you will never change, that you are not worthy of God's love, that you will always be stuck as you are right now?
In The Heartache No One Sees, Sheila shows you why some people are able to access and maintain an absolute hope that cannot be shaken?while others lose it like the morning mist. You're invited to join her on a prayer-filled, God-seeking journey to understand how to live in this world, with all its potential for hurt, pain, and fear, and still experience a deep healing that you are able to hold on to, no matter what life throws at you.
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues