Pure Heart: A Woman's Guide to Sexual Integrity - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Our culture has twisted and perverted God's most intimate gift--sex and sexuality. And men are not the only ones who struggle with sexual sin. In this frank and disarming book, Shellie Warren helps female readers understand and embrace the true purpose and role of sex in their lives. Whether single or married, women must cope with issues surrounding body image, lust, adultery, sexual addiction, porn, and more. This honest treatment of a hush-hush issue will free women to experience forgiveness and renewal. Includes a foreword and afterword from XXXchurch founder Craig Gross.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2010
Shellie R. Warren is an author, public speaker, and the coordinator for teen moms for the local chapter of a national non-profit in Nashville, Tennessee. She is the author of Inside of Me: Lessons of Lust, Love and Redemption and has been published in numerous publications including Women's Health & Fitness, Upscale, CCM, and Relevant. Warren is also a featured blogger and speaker for XXXchurch.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues