- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Drawing Near: Daily Readings for a Deeper Faith - eBookJohn MacArthurCrossway / 2002 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)
A 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide!
The question every believer asks-whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran-is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.
Which is why The Heart of a Woman Who Prays is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...
- stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable
- apply God's promises to her problems
- talk to God about family and friends
- discover and carry out God's plan for her life
- count on God's provision through hard times
Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.
iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book about getting serious about prayer lifeMay 14, 2013iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I liked the questions she suggested when you are praying about doubtful things. I like the bible memory verse tip too.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search