- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
A 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide!
The question every believer asks-whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran-is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.
Which is why The Heart of a Woman Who Prays is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...
- stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable
- apply God's promises to her problems
- talk to God about family and friends
- discover and carry out God's plan for her life
- count on God's provision through hard times
Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.
iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book about getting serious about prayer lifeMay 14, 2013iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I liked the questions she suggested when you are praying about doubtful things. I like the bible memory verse tip too.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality