- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Motherhood can be a confusing time of turbulence for women losing the fight for contented peace in Christ. With our mouths we bless the Lord, but with our hearts we curse the tantrums, rebellions, and arguments with our children. This inner turmoil and bitterness can leave us feeling guilty, isolated, depressed and hopelessly overwhelmed.
As we frantically grasp for some semblance of control, we clean and scrub, yell and wail, cry and fight, wondering how our once joyful hearts ended up so battered. Before we know it, the struggle to keep our homes sparkly clean and children well-behaved begins to reveal a darker battle waging within us—a redeemed heart still refusing surrender.
Can the good news of the Jesus Christ hold us together when we’re sorely split at the seams? Can the Holy Spirit restore the joy of our salvation when all we feel is the agony of defeat? And will we ever experience the happy hopefulness of a clean heart as we cry out for God’s transforming grace?
Join author Christine Chappell as she weaves gospel truths with real life stories of motherhood in the trenches. Through honest storytelling and grace-centered theology, overwhelmed moms are given the encouragement they need to thrust towards the Word of God for hope, strength, and lasting heart change.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Christine M. Chappell is a wife and mother of three children. Her manuscript debut Clean Home, Messy Heart was awarded top ten honors in the 2015 WestBow Press New Look Contest. Christine has served in various leadership positions at Covenant Grace Church (Winchester, CA) and is currently focused on ministry of the Word at the local church level, with a passion for teaching and helping women dive deeper into the gospel.
A former business owner and marketing trainer, she now balances home life with raising children and growing in Christ. Christine has been nominated for several community awards, including 2010-2013 Temecula Valley Chamber Young Professional of the Year and 2015 Murrieta Chamber 40 Under Forty.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2016
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues