Let Every Heart Prepare: Meditations for Advent and Christmas - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 1998
For centuries the words and poetry of our hymns have spoken deeply to us. Many people, in fact, find that what is heard in poetry and music sinks deeper into the soul than does ordinary prose. And so it is to the beautiful seasonal hymns that Barbara Cawthorne Crafton turns for inspiration for daily meditations during the great devotional seasons of the church year: Advent/Christmas, and Lent. "I hope that you find yourself humming familiar tunes to yourself as you read, and that this condition persists for the rest of the day," writes Crafton. Those who have known the hymns forever as well as those who are new to these verses will find them, and Craftons meditations on faith, prayer, forgiveness, healing and more, an excellent companion for these important seasons of the year. Barbara Cawthorne Crafton, an Episcopal priest, currently serves as rector of St. Clements Church in Manhattans theatre district. She is the author of The Sewing Room: Uncommon Reflections on Life, Love and Work, Meditations on the Book of Psalms, Blessed Paradoxes: The Beatitudes as painted prayer and Living Lent: Meditations for These Forty Days.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals