Heart of a Pastor: Understanding and Pastoring Supernaturally - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2015
Do you feel a call from God to be a pastor? Do you have a desire to lead and serve others? The office and calling of a pastor is the most demanding of the five-fold ministry gifts but it can also be the most rewarding. You should never choose to be a pastor but instead wait upon the Lord to confirm to your heart that He has called you to serve as a pastor. Packed with stories that relate to practical experiences, Pastor Caldwell shares candidly about his experiences, mistakes and successes over thirty years. The principles found in this book are principles that Pastor Happy Caldwell has taken and applied from the Word of God. He believes that when you keep the Word of God before you all the time and are led by the Spirit of God, you will be successful in all you set out to accomplish. If God has called you to be a pastor, then it is His desire to see you answer that call and fulfill your assignment with joy.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching