- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
A map for the masculine journey.
Becoming the man God designed you to be, the man you long to be, and even dream of being, does not happen overnight. You know that. The path to manhood is a journey of discovery and experience, trial and adventure. In The Way of the Wild Heart Manual, John Eldredge and Craig McConnell come alongside those men who long to have a guide to lead them through this rite of passage, this masculine initiation.
Filled with personal stories, illustrations from popular movies and books, and probing questions, this manual will set you on a heart-searching expedition to authentic masculinity through reflection, meditation, and experience. This vital companion to The Way of the Wild Heart is designed to help you know God as Father in a way you've never known him before. Guiding you through the six stages that all men must go through?the Beloved Son, the Cowboy Ranger, the Warrior, the Lover, the King, and the Sage?its discerning questions, key points, and exercises will help you discover the life that God intended for you as a man.
Ultimately, this is a walk with God. Let your Father Show you the way.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in Gods love, and learn to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
JulieBeaverton, ORAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Companion WorkbookAugust 6, 2012JulieBeaverton, ORAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the companion workbook to the hardcover. It came in excellent condition and I would highly recommend giving both to that special man in your life.
Clem Street4 Stars Out Of 5October 23, 2008Clem StreetIt goes well with the book by asking for the reader to think about the questions that are raised. At present, our men's group is using it as a group discussion guide.
auburn rose5 Stars Out Of 5June 11, 2008auburn roseMust read for men and Dads that think they missed out on somethings. My advise....read it! Wonderful book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues