Lord, Give Me a Heart for You: A Devotional Study on Having a Passion for God - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Throughout his ministry the apostle Paul was criticized, opposed, and attacked. He wrestled with his weaknesses. He struggled with fragile relationships. He was often weary, tired, and discouraged. Kay Arthur knows there are times when you can identify with Paul's experience. You feel overwhelmed by conflicts without and fears within. You yearn to experience the God of wisdom and power. You, like Paul, want deeply to be a person whose sole passion is to please God. In this study based on 2 Corinthians, Kay examines the anatomy of a heart for God. What it looks like, What it feels like and how you can strengthen your relationship with God. Despite the deep physical, emotional, and spiritual pain of life, Paul could rest in the God of all comfort and strength. He could walk in obedience to his calling. He could fight the good fight, finish his race, and keep the faith. And now, through this compelling, insightful and moving Bible study, so can you.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Kay Arthur LORD Bible Study
KAY ARTHUR is one of America's best-known and most-beloved Bible teachers and authors. With her husband, Jack, she is the cofounder of Precept Ministries International, the leaders in inductive Bible-study resources. Kay also reaches hundreds of thousands of people internationally through her "Precept upon Precept" inductive Bible studies. In addition, her daily and weekly television programs air on over 900 stations in 30 countries.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Homeschool Mom5 Stars Out Of 5Lord, Give Me A Heart For YouMarch 1, 2017Homeschool MomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wow! What a convicting study. Loved it!
Terrie Gipson5 Stars Out Of 5August 27, 2010Terrie GipsonYou can't go wrong with a Kay Arthur study. I am leading a group of 10 ladies and we are all being blessed by this book.
Cindy Hunt5 Stars Out Of 5June 18, 2002Cindy HuntDoing a Bible Study. It is great reading.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible