- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This book is a disarming look into one mans faith journey that will penetrate your heart and infiltrate your concept of God, whatever that currently is, to show the unmistakable, the famous Yahweh, Elohim, Jehovah, El Shaddaithe presence of the Almighty Godstill alive and at work today in the life of one very ordinary man.
The author shares the rawness of his journey with Christ through one of his lifes great valleys and winds up following God eight thousand miles from homeonly to find that God was up to more than he could have imagined. His story tugs at the heart of obedience in the small things, what it means to surrender your life to Christ, and what God might wind up doing with that through the process.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction