The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood: Ten Ways to Get Your Family on the Right Nutritional Track - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
In this book, Dr. Bill outlines ten changes families can make to raise healthier kids. They include: eating good carbs and fats, making informed food choices and increasing activity. Dr. Bill and Martha have raised eight children and they include tips on what they did to change their diets. Their grown-up kids also provide anecdotes, i.e. how Dr. Jim turned a grocery shopping trip into a learning lab for his kids.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Little, Brown and Company
Publication Date: 2008
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth