An easy-to-understand guide to the Affordable Care Act!
Written by ABC World News
' Real Money expert and healthcare advocate Michelle Katz, Healthcare Made Easy
is the ultimate resource for understanding and navigating the Affordable Care Act. Using simple and easy-to-follow language, she answers important questions about the ACA, such as:
- Are there any exemptions to buying insurance under the Affordable Care Act?
- What is the new "80/20 Rule"? And what exactly is the Early Retiree Reinsurance Program?
- What does the ACA mean for small businesses? What benefits must you offer and what are the tax breaks?
- What is covered for your children under the new CHIP laws?
- How can you get pharmaceutical companies to lower your prescription costs?
With the expert advice in Healthcare Made Easy
, you will learn how to get the most out of your healthcare plan without having to sacrifice your needs or empty your pockets.
"Here is a guide, a map through the maze of healthcare decisions facing us all. Michelle has helped a lot of families. She is a champion of the consumer. A truly informed advocate." --Diane Sawyer
"Michelle breaks down complicated laws and insurance regulations to make them understandable to everyone. She provides you with a road map to getting the best healthcare at the most affordable prices." --Tavis Smiley, Author, Television and Radio Host