- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
One day when Jesus was teaching, "the power of the Lord was present for Him to heal the sick" (Luke 5:17). His same power is present in every believer today.
Drawing from her experience as a worldwide healing ministry, Joan Hunter desires to help equip the church to receive and to minister Gods miraculous healing in the four corners of the world.
Many believers want to understand:
How can I receive and retain healing?
Why would God use me?
Whats the best way to approach someone who needs healing?
How can I effectively pray for healing?
The answers to these and other questionsplus practical guidance and examplesare designed to help believers fulfill the Great Commission: "Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature… lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover….(Mark 16:15, 18b).
Joan Hunter is a compassionate minister, dynamic teacher, accomplished author, and anointed healing evangelist who has devoted her life to carry a message of hope, deliverance, and healing to the nations. As President and Founder of Joan Hunter Ministries, Hearts 4 Him and 4 Corners Foundation headquarters that are being built in Magnolia, Texas, Joans vision is to equip believers to take the healing power of God beyond the 4 walls of the church to the 4 corners of the earth. Joan and her husband, Kelley Murrell reside in Pinehurst, Texas. They have four daughters, four sons and two grandchildren.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A New Paradigm in Healing MinistryFebruary 18, 2011richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Meets Expectations: 5As a Christian bookseller in the 1970s and 1980s I became intrigued by the writing and personalities of Charles and Frances Hunter. The Hunters had a major impact on a whole generation of Christian leaders in that era.
In her new book "Healing Starts Now" Dr. Joan Hunter presents a powerful and effective model for healing. This is a complete training manual expanding lessons learned through the tutelage of her parents Charles and Frances Hunter. Dr. Hunter takes the mystery out of healing prayer.
The manual is made up of four parts: Healing, Root Causes of Disease, God's Wisdom for Vibrant Health and Wealth, and The 4 Corners of Your World.
Biblically based, filled with practical principles, the format is reader friendly with easy to follow directions, diagrams, photos, and model prayers. There is a natural progression of presentation throughout the manual.
Dr. Hunter's writing is clear, strong, and vital, specific in direction, offering the reader a new confidence in ministry. Included with the narrative are questions for consideration, opportunities for taking notes, and suggested prayers. Examples and illustrations are introducing using the testimonies of people released or healed from physical trauma, and stress related disease, mental illness, and generational curses.
I found the chapter dealing with nutrition especially helpful. Dr. Hunter provides a wealth of additional resources for reading and future reference in the endnotes.
"Healing Starts Now" is a manual with guidelines for Kingdom ministry for all Christians. Clear, proven instructions provide the reader with new insight and power for experiencing an anointed ministry of supernatural healing and miracles. As reviewd for Midwest Book Review
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer