- All Products
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
The Healing Journey helps you build a deeper relationship with your heavenly Father that will carry you victoriously through this life and into the next.
Re-discover proven ways to experience God all the time. You will find out how to:
• Develop a scriptural "safe place" in your mind and spirit where you can meditate on His Word.
• Hear from God and journal what you hear.
• Receive a Holy Spirit download of the Fathers heart.
• Experience a personal prophetic revelation full of Gods comfort and love.
• Increase intimacy with Christ through simple but sound Scripture meditation.
• Recover from wounds from satans lies.
Scriptures are listed in a topical way that focuses on various healing truths so you can learn to "see" Scripture in its deeper context that reveals the very heart of the Father. This scene sets the stage as you hone the spiritual skill of interactive journaling using the Holy Scriptures.
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on Your promises (Psalm 119:148).
The Healing Journey guides you in developing greater security in your identity in Christ. Designed as a companion to Healing the Wounded Heart, although it may be used independently, the interactive process includes Scripture meditation, personal prayer and listening to God, journaling, and summarizing what God is saying to you.
Richard R. Blake4 Stars Out Of 5August 14, 2010Richard R. BlakeAn Interactive Devotional Journey to Spiritual WholenessThom Gardner focuses on healing truth that lead to spiritual wholeness in his book The Healing Journey. This is a 49 day interactive devotional guide. It is written for the Christian seeking to revive or experience the process of scripture mediation, and personal prayer, which leads to intimacy with God. Gardner encourages the reader to develop a plan of combining listening to God with journaling what is heard to draw the reader into a new level of intimacy with him. Each daily study is designed to help the reader tune their heart as they meditate on the word of God. As I considered the guidelines for this 49 day devotional journey I was motivated by a strong desire to experience a deepening of my relationship with the Lord and begin my own healing journey. Each study provides a scriptural truth, a scripture promise, a suggested approach to mediation, as well as life application questions. The reader is lead through each interactive step which culminates in recording a daily entry in their personal My Healing Journey journal.Weekly journal summaries aid the reader in assimilating the focused truth for personal application for victorious Christian living. I found the truths dealing with the topics of fear, insecurity, and anxiety helpful and practicalThe Healing Journey was designed to be a companion volume to Gardners earlier book Healing the Wounded Heart, however this interactive guide stands on its own. The Healing Journey is a refreshing approach to experiencing a life shaping principles that lead to a deeper relationship with God the Father. As Reviewed for Midwest Book Review
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality