- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
The Healing Journey helps you build a deeper relationship with your heavenly Father that will carry you victoriously through this life and into the next.
Re-discover proven ways to experience God all the time. You will find out how to:
• Develop a scriptural "safe place" in your mind and spirit where you can meditate on His Word.
• Hear from God and journal what you hear.
• Receive a Holy Spirit download of the Fathers heart.
• Experience a personal prophetic revelation full of Gods comfort and love.
• Increase intimacy with Christ through simple but sound Scripture meditation.
• Recover from wounds from satans lies.
Scriptures are listed in a topical way that focuses on various healing truths so you can learn to "see" Scripture in its deeper context that reveals the very heart of the Father. This scene sets the stage as you hone the spiritual skill of interactive journaling using the Holy Scriptures.
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on Your promises (Psalm 119:148).
The Healing Journey guides you in developing greater security in your identity in Christ. Designed as a companion to Healing the Wounded Heart, although it may be used independently, the interactive process includes Scripture meditation, personal prayer and listening to God, journaling, and summarizing what God is saying to you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality