- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Healing Hearts: A Journey in the Midst of Spiritual Adversity is the remarkable story of many emotionally painful and traumatic experiences from author Kathy Sheltons life, telling how the Lord Jesus Christ healed deep places of emotional and spiritual wounds in her heart so that she could then help others. It was written to encourage those who have undergone painful and traumatic situations and let them know that there is healing and freedom available through the love of Jesus Christ. Healing Hearts is also intended to be a resource for and inspiration to those who are currently serving the Lord or who are considering becoming involved in inner healing ministry.
Our spiritual growth is often blocked by unhealed emotional and spiritual wounds. Most of us have been unaware of the effect that the painful and traumatic events in our lives have had on us and our ability to grow in the Lord. Unless healing occurs for the pain that has been stuffed, we may struggle for years and sometimes our entire life in our walk with God.
Spiritual maturity is a process. It is not something that occurs automatically the moment after we ask Jesus into our lives. Oh, if it were just that simple! In James 1:4, we are instructed to become mature and complete, not lacking anything. We must pursue spiritual maturity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues