Healing a Father's Heart: A Post-Abortion Bible Study for Men - eBook
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Too often, the focus on the tragedy of abortion ignores another victim: the father. In this insightful Bible study the focal point shifts to the post-abortion father, who may feel the same guilt, shame and grief as the mother. Designed for use in a personal or group setting, Healing a Father's Heart provides comfort and encouragement along the way to freedom from the emotions that impact their relationships with others - and with God. Includes list of post-abortion ministries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 1996
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry