- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Kimberley Kennedy, Emmy Award-winning journalist, producer and author was about to marry the perfect man when on the eve of the wedding her fiancé told her, "I just can't do it." With those five words her world went from soon-to-be wedded bliss to down-in-the dumps public humiliation.
If you're a woman who has ever been rejected - divorced, never married, rejected in your marriage, turned down for a job - this book is for you. More than just a story of one woman's rejection, it's also a story of the one love that will never disappoint - the story of the love between a woman and her God! As an extra bonus she's included a chapter where the men (The Rejectors) speak about breaking up from their perspective. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Fascinatingly insightful and hopeful page-turning account of one woman's encounter with ultimate rejection.
TV journalist Kimberley Kennedy went from having it all to complete devastation, rejection, and public humiliation when, like a Lifetime movie scenario, her fiance literally left her at the altar. Fortunately, her story did not end at the church. With candor and humor, Kimberley shares the most personal details of her life as she journeys from devastation to a deeper understanding of what happened and how she found not only healing but hope to someday find her Mr. Right.
The intimate woman-to-woman inspirational journey includes:
- Stories of women who were left at the altar
- How to deal with feelings of anger towards God
- The little black dress analogy
- How not to let your rejection define who you become
- Tools for healing and moving on
- How to laugh, love again, and return to dating
- Ultimate insight from men who have been rejectors
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues