Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.25 (inches)|
Surprised By Love: One Couple's Journey from Infidelity to True LoveJay Kent-Ferraro, Julie Kent-FerraroFranklin Green / 2011 / Trade Paperback$15.26 Retail:
$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
Confessions of an Adulterous Christian Woman: Lies That Got Me There; Truths That Brought Me BackLyndell HetrickBeacon Hill Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
When you experience a betrayal of intimacy in your marriagewhether through your husbands struggle with pornography or through outright infidelityyou need a wise and understanding counselor to guide you safely through raging storms of guilt, anger, bitterness, and resentment.
This powerful guide, a companion to The Healing Choice, walks you step by step through the process of personal healing, leading you to grow deeper in your relationship with God and equipping you to find healthy support in the company of other women who understand your pain.
Youll discover how to…
· recognize your spouses emotional cycles and patterns of behaviorand your own
· sort through your emotions in healthy and effective ways
· gain deeper personal insights through the Bible and prayer
· engage in a support group in ways that encourage healing
· establish boundaries and ascertain whether it is safe to trust again and more.
Created by women who understand firsthand the devastation caused by sexual betrayal, this guidebook offers the practical help you need to move beyond your pain and find hope for genuine healing.
Susan Allen is a counselor who specializes in helping women create and maintain effective support groups in churches and communities throughout the country. With husband Clay, she is the cofounder of Avenue, a ministry centered on healing and restoration from sexual brokenness.
RedeemedAge: 35-444 Stars Out Of 5The Healing Choice Guidebook: Move Beyond BetrayalApril 12, 2013RedeemedAge: 35-44Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This is a great tool to put to use. I just could not use the website and join a group because there is non in my area but it got me thinking about asking my church to allow me to host such a meeting..there is so much need for this resource in the church..
Author: Susan Allen
Located in: Northern California
Submitted: April 25, 2008
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? My intention with this book is that women will find the information, wisdom, guidance they are looking for to deal with the devastation in their most intimate earthly relationship. My prayer is that each woman will find another woman to accompany her on this most unintended journey, to discover hope and healing to replace her sorrow.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? The people that most influenced this book are the many women I have had the privelege to know over the last 12 years in the peer groups I've taught that have walked this journey too.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Closeouts >> Books
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage