- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Domestic abuse can happen to anyone, regardless of race, education, socioeconomic status, or culture. But it does not have to be the end of the story. Healing well and living free are within reach.
"Domestic violence has been glossed over, set aside, and quite honestly ignored for years. Dr. Ramona is a picture of courage, willing to be vulnerable and transparent through her own painful past in an effort to lift others out of their current dark reality."
---from foreword by Ray McElroy, former NFL player and Chicago Bears chaplain
From the Publisher▼▲
Are you or someone you love . . .
- Keeping secrets about your relationship because you feel ashamed or fear no one will believe you?
- Isolating yourself from family or friends?
- Permitting yourself to be treated with disrespect, disregard, or disdain?
- Minimizing or making excuses for an intimate partner’s harmful behavior?
- Feeling afraid of your intimate partner?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you may be in an abusive relationship.
The shocking reality is that one out of every four women in the United States will experience some form of domestic violence in her lifetime. Dr. Ramona is one of those women. It can happen to anyone, regardless of race, education, socioeconomic status, or religion.
Abuse breaks the spirit and leaves wreckage in its path. But it does not have to be the end of the story. Healing well and living free are within reach. In this practical book, Dr. Ramona walks with you on a proven path from victim to survivor to overcomer.
This is a must-read for anyone who is suffering or has suffered abuse at the hands of an intimate partner. There is hope!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery